Marketing Intern (posted 9/9/19)
The Printery House is currently interested in hiring a part-time marketing intern.
The Marketing Intern assists the management team of The Printery House under the supervision of the Marketing Manager. They collaborate with The Printery House management and staff to complete tasks to develop, expand and maintain marketing channels including:
- Blog Writing - Write articles for The Printery House blog. The subject can vary, but should be related to The Printery House products or mission. This is not intended for direct selling, but for establishing The Printery House as reliable, credible source of information regarding social expression. Some research may be required. Describe the purpose of specific cards in more detail so people searching the web for certain keywords, for example “cards for someone with cancer” will find The Printery House and the products we mention.
- Google Ad Words Manager - Manage a Google Ad Words campaign, including writing the ads and following their performance.
- Social Media Writing - Write and post (or schedule) appropriate Tweets and Facebook posts for The Printery House.
- Social Media Photographer - Create The Printery House posts on Instagram, Snapchat, and Pinterest. Feature interesting ways to use The Printery House products, in-use images, etc. Feature photos of The Printery House processes interesting to customers.
- Product Video Production - Write scripts for product videos.
- Strong desire to learn along with professional drive
- Solid understanding of different marketing techniques
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Familiarity with marketing computer software and online applications (e.g. Online analytics and Google Adwords)
- Passion for the marketing industry and its best practices
- Current enrollment in a related BS or Master’s degree program
- Consists of a 10 hour per week flexible work schedule at the rate of $10.00 per hour and free lunch.
The Printery House is an apostolic work of the monks and employees of Conception Abbey, a Benedictine monastery situated in the rolling farmlands of northwest Missouri. Since 1873, the Benedictine monks of Conception Abbey have been committed to a life of prayer and work. The Printery House mission is to proclaim the Gospel and share the Christian faith through the creation and distribution of printed products and contemporary religious art. The Printery House supplies wholesale and retail product to customers in all US states and territories, and in 14 foreign countries.
Application materials and deadline:
- Brother David Wilding: firstname.lastname@example.org or 660-944-3001.
- Applicants may download an application. Completed applications, résumé, and a writing sample may be returned to Brother David at via email at email@example.com, faxed to 660-944-3116, mailed to Br. David Wilding at The Printery House, PO Box 12, Conception, Missouri, or delivered to The Printery House at 37112 State Highway VV, Conception, Missouri. Qualified applicants will be contacted to arrange an interview.
- Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.